The 2012 Season for the Ridgecrest Starlings will start with a kick off meeting and tryouts at the Kerr McGee Center at 100 California St, Ridgecrest on:
November 14, 2011
6:15 PM - 7:00 PM Kick-off Meeting
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Tryouts
If needed there will be a second or additional tryout on Tuesday November 15th, from 7:00 - 9:00 PM at the Kerr McGee Center. Players will be assigned to a team in time for their first team practices on Thursday November 17th.
All players and parents should attend. Every player will need to submit a signed USA volleyball waiver and a Ridgecrest Starlings Waiver before being allowed to tryout. These forms will require a parent or guardian signature.
Additionally, all players will have to complete a USA volleyball Medical Release form, A Ridgecrest Starlings Player information form, and a Handbook acceptance form before being assigned to a team.
Hard copies of all forms will be available at the kick off meeting. or they are available online at http://ridgecreststarlings.com/forms.html
Membership in the Ridgecrest Starlings Volleyball Club is open to any girl who:
- meets the USA Volleyball/SCVA age requirements
- wants to be a committed member of a competitive volleyball team.
- wants to learn to be a better teammate, better volleyball player and better athlete.
- along with her parents is willing to make the significant time and life-style commitments required to become a club volleyball player.
- is selected to play on a team in open tryouts (if such tryouts become necessary.)